Monday 29 December 2008

COMEBACK?!

its been a very very long time since the last time i spend time writting for my blog...at the beginning planning to retired but since people keep on giving me support...
my blog kill their time when on the internet...maybe cheer them abit
why not i just continue as usual...
but this time...every post gonna be short short one i think hehe

by the way...people keep asking me why i stop writing?
one of the main reasons bcoz it took time up to an hour for one post
all the times spend on the editing texts and pictures...thats the hard part huhu

actually so many things happen since the last time APRIL(?!) i wrote
i wanna share all the stories here but better slowly...hehe so wait for the updates!

finally sorry for my bad english hehe
enjoyyy! do continue visits n support the blog! ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心