Monday 29 December 2008

Kasut PUMAku dikebas org~!

waaaaaa...a few days back my 'Puma' shoe being stole!!
missing infront my room...super regret didnt put inside my room like senyum always remind me...i tought no one wanna stole it bcoz i didnt wash it since i bought n it look dirty
dude...u r wrong!

really2 sad n angry...that shoe really important n deep meaning to me :(
that shoe has 3 in 1 job : futsal + casual and it add 3cm to me!
that shoe has witness so many good moments in past last 3 months :(
more important i bought it using my GSC salary n 30% sponsor by my mom...can consider it as my birthday present also :(
to me it suit well every clothes i wear...thats why i love it so much
i think Puma no longer produce that shoe anymore :((

as a result i hope whoever stolen it plz return it back (in ur dream boy)
praying open his heart to return it back...God plz show him a guidance

this the only photo i can found me with the shoe
(bukan nk poyo brgambo dgn artis...nie jr gambo bukti yg ada huhu)

No comments: