Wednesday 31 December 2008

Left4Dead~!

for the past few days
i started to get addicted to game "Left4Dead"
its bent a long time since the last time i play computer games because
i'm stuck with my part time job at GSC cinema huhu
my free time while not working fill up with watching tv series n movies hoho
as a result the last time i play computer games will be last 6 months huhu
b4 this i active playing Dota n CS n sometimes Starcraft...
now can say bye2 to both games muahaha

how i start playing Left4Dead?
as usual...lack of players
my friend always ask me to join them
b4 this i refuse bcoz hv to sleep early for next morning working day
actually the process persuade me to play it already started while i'm still working
my rumet, Lee play it everyday...
everyday i'm watching him playing the game
in the same time...when having meals with my friends,
they keep on talking n discuss about the game...
so it makes me eager to try it (ahaha gamer blood in my body?)

one day my friends ask me to join them...again lack of players
Lee pc free bcoz he went back home
so i try it (dont hv the game in my pc)
heiii...not bad...kinda interesting
i find the game kinda easy to understand bcoz the key buttons almost the same as CS games
the different only the gameplay

for those who dont know about the game "Left4Dead"...
the game actually about zombie
there r 2 sides to be choose; survivor or infected
survivors u become a human
infected u become a zombie
human hv to find safe way back, zombies hv to kill all humans
as simple as that hehe

if u become the zombies
there r 4 types of zombie ramdomly pick for u
smoky - like frog u can pull human from far with ur tongue
hunter - attack with high jump ability
boomer - throw weird vomit that effect human eyes
tanker - strongest zombie with long life and high damage

disadvantage i found about this game :-
max players only 8
u must hv a good pc or u will face lag problem while playing
takes 4gig of ur pc space

dont forget to try it ^^




No comments: